Good mental health means having the ability to make successful use of one’s inherent mental assets, to adapt to changing circumstances and crises in life, and to accept the losses that inevitably form a part of life. The World Health Organisation defines mental health as a state of well-being.
You are warmly welcome!
MENTAL HEALTH NURSE
- Initial assessment and referral to a psychologist or psychiatrist
- Teaching self-help techniques, counseling in everyday life issues, monitoring the condition
- Family and loved ones support
- Psychological consultation
- Individual psychotherapy for children and adults
- Psychological tests (personality and cognitive assessment)
- Mental health assessment for children and adults
- Choosing the most effective treatment for each patient combining psycho-pharmacology and psychotherapy
YOU ARE WARMLY WELCOME TO VISIT US!
Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday by agreement
How to get here by public transport:
buses 7, 15, 45, 49, 65 (alighting at Lõõtsa or Valukoja)
tram 4 (alighting at Ülemiste Linnak)
Parking free for 2 hours: